Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Community- Day 4

Today we put our focus on what firefighters do. Story was Firebears by Rhonda Gowler Here is what we did today.....

Art- Fireman Puppet. The template can be found at http://dc128.4shared.com/doc/SXVSiK7b/preview.html I forgot to take a picture of the finished product :( 












Math- Fire/Water Counting. I made the flames wrote number's on them and the kids put the number of marble's (water) on the flame.














Literacy-  Mini Community Book, I can't remember where i found the printable for this but
have found other Community helper books in Google images


















Science/Sensory- Scented Play-Doh. I added lavender oil to the dough, which can be found at
most heath food stores.























No comments:

Post a Comment