Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sky- Day 4

Here is what we did on Day 4 of Sky....

Art- Bubble Painting. I bought my son the Crayola color bubbles and after the 1st time my son used them I was ready to toss them. They had stained everything in sight, my son, his clothes and whatever the bubbles had touched but decided to keep them. They came in handy for bubble painting. Since it's to hot to bubble paint outside at this point i did it in my kitchen and put newspaper on everything.



















Math- Number Bubble File folder game (Matching numbers to dots)


















Literacy- Letter Ee tracing with sensory bag's/ (I used hair gel and glitter)














Sensory- Bubble's


















Cooking- We will be doing more cooking during the summer due to the fact it's to hot to go outside. The kid's made banana bread for afternoon snack,


No comments:

Post a Comment