Friday, May 24, 2013

Wild Animals- Day 1

I am sorry I am behind in posting, May is a very busy month with our family so i am going to do my best over the next few day's to catch up. On another note I hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! Our theme for May is Wild Animal's. We will only do a day or two on Ocean Animal's because or them for July is Ocean.

Dramatic Play- Wild Animal's that the kids can play with but i also found some animal mask's at my local Dollar Tree


















Science/Sensory-  Bean's & Wild Animal's. During the month of May we will also be using the water table with ocean animal's














Art- Animal Print's & during story time we reed "Whose Feet?"














Literacy- We will be reviewing letter's Aa-Dd and Animal word's. Today the kid's made a clothes pin Alligator.


















Math- Play-Doh number's 

No comments:

Post a Comment