Monday, March 11, 2013

March- Dr.Seuss

I know Transportation only lasted 16 days but everyone in my class come's between 2-4 day's every week. So with that being said we are now in March and our theme is Dr.Seuss. Here is what we are doing in our center's for the month.

Sensory- During week 1 was fishing for letter's (1 fish 2 fish) I glued little magnet's onto fishing poles and used the magnetic letter's and during week 2 I put St.Patrick's Day themed stuff in the sensory tube. All of the St.Patrick's day stuff i found at the Dollar Store. I also made new sensory bottles.
















 










Math- I found a Dr.Seuss Memory game at Target for around $5, because my class is so little we will be using the picture's for matching and because of the amount of piece's i used a few for our magnetic board.

















Magnetic Board- I used extra matching piece's and put the sticky magnetic strip on the back of the piece's.



















Dramatic Play- In the blue bucket are random Dr.Seuss character costume piece's (blue wig's, green hat for the Once-ler, cat's red tie ect.)























No comments:

Post a Comment